Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend via Instagram

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Yarn sales @ JoAnn's create knit caps for Knit Together By Love!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Tyler acting like a boy with an empty paper towel roll & some gorgeous fancy yarn I found at Tuesday Morning for cheap! I think I'm finally going to knit myself something with this stuff!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Checked out a new-to-me church recommended by a friend on Sunday and it was great! Also went thrift store shopping: $5.50 for 2 canvases (to repurpose) and 5 paperback books! Granted, I did have to bathe in Purell after I shopped, but it was worth the deals! Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
YES! I finally went to the gym! This picture is blurry because I was actually moving! Imagine that! ;) I completed Week 1, Day 1 of Couch to 5k and walked & cycled beyond that. More on workin' on mah fitness tomorrow!


I've had the Instagram app for some time, but I'm finally starting to really use it!

If you'd like to follow me, my user name is daniellesque.

1 comments:

  1. glad you found a church you like.. it's so important! and i joined instagram recently too (lorieiko)

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo