Linking up with Story of My Life!
1. Monday evening I went to my mom's house and hung out for a little while. I always love spending time with them, especially my little brother Austin.
2. They had a fire on and it was so nice and cozy!
3. Tuesday was my birthday! I started the day with a Garnier anti-wrinkle eye roller. HAHA!
4. I came into work and found this sweet oversized Mickey cupcake from my co-worker/pseudo brother Ryan on my desk! It was so yummy!
5. My coworkers spoiled me with gift cards!! SO sweet!
6. My boss sent all the girls to The Fish Company for a birthday lunch and it was really yummy!
11. Thursday was Tyler's mom's birthday!
12. His dad made a chocolate cake from scratch with frosting that required 2LBS of SUGAR!
13. My birthday flowers didn't last long, so I pressed them. We'll see how they look tomorrow!
14. Friday night we had a work dinner in Newport Beach with our CA and NJ sales team.
15. We had a work meeting on Saturday. All day. Yes, that was not cool, work! But I'm grateful to have a job and a good one at that (sans Saturday meetings 45 mins from my house!).
16. The meeting was in Newport overlooking the bay. Coupled with a rainy day made it very pretty.
17. At the work meeting they fed us lots of goodies. Sorry, diet.
18. Drive safe in the rain! Saw this accident on the freeway on Saturday (the truck is ON the center divider). The driver was okay, thank goodness! Californians don't know how to drive in anything other than sunshine so this stuff happens. Slow down!
19. After the meeting I went to church at that new church for the second time.
20. After church, Tyler and I went to Red Robin & this is my yummy French Onion Soup!
21. Finally, here is my cutie little brother Austin entertaining me while I do laundry at my mom's and whip up this blog post. Ladies, he's single! But I think not for long! ;)