Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sometimes & Always

{Linking up with Mackey Madness (who I found through The Adventures of Holly) }

Sometimes I just want to pack up and move somewhere completely random but then I always remember how homesick I was when I lived 4 hours away (I would seriously drive home every weekend!) and how much I love southern California!

Photobucket

Sometimes I'm too lazy to properly edit/crop/tag/etc pictures for my blog (LIKE TODAY!) but I'm always happy when I did take the time.

Sometimes I'm too lazy to go to the gym but I'm always happy when I do (I could say this about a lot of things in my life!).

Photobucket

Sometimes
I try to wear less makeup but when I do I always end up spending twice the amount of time trying to make myself look presentable.

Sometimes I think becoming a teacher requires way too much work than it's worth, but I always regret that I didn't go through the motions to be a teacher myself.

Photobucket

Sometimes I feel like I'm not cut out for this blogging stuff and I'm not sure what direction I'm going, but I always make a new friend or read something interesting that reinforces why I really enjoy the whole experience!

1 comments:

  1. Aw, I totally agree with your last line. I love meeting new people and interacting with my readers - that's been my favorite part of blogging! Cute photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo