Friday, January 20, 2012

Knit Together Friday {#5}


Photobucket
I've been working on a very special project the last few weeks. Without revealing the details of the person I've been knitting for, I can say this person is allowing God to work in his life in incredible ways! I am so excited for him! Furthermore, he does not have much, but what he does have he passes on to help others less fortunate. This made me want to look beyond this person to the other people he helps. Instead of knitting one item for this person, I knit 10 hats so that he would be able to spread God's love all over! I also have recruited some friends who are knitting more to send!
null
While knitting and praying for this special person I reflected on how awesome God is - that He has enabled me to knit for this person to spread His love and then this person is taking that love and spreading it even further! God's love is incredible and limitless, and when you receive it what better thing to do than pass it on? That is what Knit Together By Love is all about!! I have been blessed with friends and family who are helping me by knitting things as well; I just love how doing good things can tie us all together when our hearts are following Jesus!
null
I really encourage you today to use your abilities to spread God's love. Even if you don't blog about it, even if you don't link up, that's not the point. Just do it! You will be happy that you did!
null
Here are most of the hats I knit to pass on to this special person. He has a very special angel on Earth who told me about him and I am so grateful to have gotten the opportunity to knit and pray for many!
Photobucket
{these are knits 3-12 of my 112 in 2012}

Now it's your turn!
null
LINK UP ON THE KNIT TOGETHER FRIDAY PAGE!
*you can link up your post or a blog label for all your Knit Together Friday posts!*

3 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with these hats! Have tried my hand at knitting, but I definitely wasn't as good as you! IN love with the good work that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful thing to see you doing this! I was so inspired reading this post :) Your knitting is also amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog from hollies link up and its adorable - i'm your newest follower and i'd love for you to follow me back!
    -elisabeth

    http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo