Friday, January 13, 2012

Insta-Friday

I've been lagging with posts this week, but I figure I started the week with Instagram, and I'll end it with Instagram!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Hit the gym again (twice) & church again (this time my regular church for Bible Study).
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppLots and lots and lots of knitting this week! I have knit 12 of my 112 goal for the year.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppThe Paleyfest 2012 lineup was announced on Tuesday!! I am pretty disappointed in it because Homeland is not featured, but I am excited to check out the Modern Family panel along with (maybe) Once Upon A Time, Mad Men and Community! My friend already got our tickets for Modern Family, YAY!!!! I am so obsessed with Paleyfest thanks to my friend Taylore! I really should have gotten a job in the television industry. :/

The last picture is my bulletin board of pictures at work, almost exclusively of my family! I just rearranged my office and that is my favorite part. I need to reorganize it (maybe next week), but for now it's chaotic and awesome - just like my family!!

TGIF! Happy Friday! I hope you all have a fun weekend! I am celebrating my birthday with friends going to see Beauty & the Beast in 3D! WOO HOO!
life rearranged

P.S. There's a super fun link up over at Hollie Takes Notes called Follow Friday inspired by Twitter! I think you should definitely check it out and link up!

2 comments:

  1. This is probably really dumb, but I have never seen one of those knitting circle things before! How do they work??

    PS Be sure to check out my giveaway! http://www.simply-sarah.net/2012/01/red-dress-boutique.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. does that round knit loom work well? i totally wanna learn!!! totally, hmmmm.

    i am over from hollie's blog, yay! new follower.

    jessica
    www.morrisonlane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo