Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Denise

Last week wasn't just my birthday - it was also Tyler's mom's birthday! We had a fun night celebrating with her over pizza and homemade deliciously decadent chocolate cake!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She got the same thing I got for my birthday: a new iPhone 4s! Tyler's sister made a really good drawing of an iPhone to signify the present since they couldn't buy it without her there to renew her contract haha! She's holding my phone in the picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She also got a super nifty hiking backpack!

Photobucket

And I cannot reiterate enough, that cake was AMAZING!! Tyler's dad made it from scratch and it called foe 2LBS OF SUGAR in the frosting ALONE! Can you understand now why my diet went out the window last week?

Photobucket

Time to start running again . . .

1 comments:

  1. Looks like she had a great birthday, and how cool that she got an iPhone!
    Also, that sounds like an insanely tasty cake! My diet would have gone out the window too!
    Just dropping by from Hollie's linkup! :)

    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo