Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Articulating the Inarticulate

I've been blank lately. It's not that I don't have anything to say, I guess it's that I just don't know how to say the things that have been on my mind and in my heart.

I was so energized last week by the coming new year; I was excited for the world to hit "refresh" and to get a proverbial fresh start. I lined up my goals and mapped out realistic ways to reach them. But on New Year's Eve I hit the wall.

Perhaps this emotional phase I'm going through is a nudge from God to redirect my goals for the year. What I truly need is balance and the only thing I can depend on to give me balance is God Himself.

On a much lighter note: I just finished watching Homeland. My goodness, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it! My close friend Taylore always recommends tv shows for me to watch and she never fails and providing the best recommendations ever! I watch way too much tv because of that gal! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo