Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Amoeba Music

null

On Saturday night I went to Amoeba Music with Tyler and his best friend, Drew. Amoeba is the mecca of used music where you can buy and sell any music you want. If you love music and live in California you've probably heard of it. I've been here a few times and you never know what you're going to find! Apparently it is the world's largest independent record store.

Here is a view from the second level; I had to stand up here to look for Tyler and Drew because I lost them. And this is just the main room!
null

And here's the store map . . .
null

You can find just about anything here and you're always bound to find something that you didn't find last time. Drew was smart and had been compiling a list for the last few weeks, which he typed up in alphabetical order and made copies for him and Tyler to tackle. I pretty much dashed all over the place remembering a musician randomly every 2 minutes. Amoeba fail for me!
null

Here are the items I purchased, pretty tame but I was excited about them! (I am a shameful No Doubt fan who never bought the Boom Box Set, but now I have it!)
null

I also walked over to the iconic ArcLight to take some pictures and, okay, okay - to use their bathroom haha! ;) I had a little too much fun taking pictures of water. This is one of a bunch of pictures ha.
null

null

null

Until next time, Amoeba!
null

DON'T FORGET!!
Tomorrow is the Find Some Love Fest! Blog about love & link up!!

findsomelove

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this place looks awesomely insane!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo