Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Las Vegas: Part 2 (Adult Friendly)

On Saturday night (12/3), my dad and his wife took my brother Jordan and I to the Las Vegas Strip for some civil adult entertainment. Jordan just turned 21 this year, so he was itching to bet on some sports games! We headed to Caesar's Palace and while the boys bet on games and Vicky played in a poker tournament, I explored the Las Vegas Strip with my brand new camera.
Photobucket

I wandered to the Bellagio to visit their Conservatory. I had only seen it decorated for Spring, but this visit it was a Christmas wonderland!
Photobucket

I also went to the Bellagio's lobby which is one of my favorite places in Vegas all because of the hand blown glass installations on the ceiling - so incredible! The Christmas trees just made it extra amazing!
Photobucket

Finally I watched the Bellagio's water show, which was very beautiful. World of Color is still my favorite though, sorry Vegas!
Photobucket

I ventured back to the boys and got my drink on! I don't drink very often because I'm allergic to wine & beer so I have to drink hard liquor and I get drunk FAST. I had 2 margaritas and was tipsy! My dad had never seen me drunk and he was highly amused! (One of the highlights of the night was our mad search for pizza because I had drunk cravings!). We had a lot of fun hanging out, and I even placed my very first sports bet! Go me! ;) On our way home my dad drove us by the pawn shop from Pawn Stars. It was really cool to see in person even though it's so ghetto!
Photobucket

We got home at around 2am! I would have never expected to do that with my dad! (With my mom, totally. Dad- NO! haha!). The trip overall was a lot of fun! I'm sad my family lives a few hours away, but I'm very grateful that they are within driving distance!

P.S. Have I told you lately how much I love Picnik, especially their photo collages?! Well, I do! I just wish they would save to Photobucket in higher quality. Any tips?

3 comments:

  1. When we lived in KS everyone vacationed here. I never got the chance to go but it sounds like there is so much to see and do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love the before and after picture of your tickets!

    http://soyouthinkyoureugly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! Your dad is a pretty cool man! lol. I've never tried this photo website, gonna have to try it out, the collages are pretty nifty! Oh & yes, I love your header :D

    Reyna
    http://www.glamglory.blogspot.com
    P.S. Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog, they made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo