Sunday, December 18, 2011

I am . . .

null
As seen here, here, here, & here.

I'm weird because...
  • I hate the taste of "diet" foods but can hardly live a day without Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi
  • I've never tried egg nog
  • I have a serious phobia of birds. It's no joke!
  • I hate the sound of a tv/radio on faintly in another room
  • I love carrots with ketchup. You should try it some time!


I'm a bad friend because...
  • I don't let everyone know enough how much I really, truly cherish them as friends
  • I get too busy to keep up with everyone like I wish I would
  • I'm afraid of committing to too many things which makes me appear flaky
  • I'm too sensitive
  • Once I hold a grudge against you (which takes a lot), I hold it hard

I'm a good friend because...
  • I'm loyal to the max!
  • Despite being afraid of making too many commitments, I'll drop everything if you need me
  • If I don't know what to say to make you feel better, I'll make you laugh at least!
  • I will be there for the big things no matter what I have to do to make it happen
  • I don't expect a lot, I'm pretty understanding of things

I'm sad because...

  • I am terrible at sticking to my goals
  • I'm getting older and things aren't as simple as they were when I was younger
  • I feel like I don't have a strong sense of identity these days
  • My job is not a career I want and it makes enjoying life that much more difficult
  • I need to lose weight! Seriously, my pants are tighter than they should be!

I'm happy because...

  • Jesus takes care of me, even with the silliest things I wouldn't think He'd care about!
  • I'm blessed beyond measure with my friends & family
  • It's Christmastime!
  • I get to see my best friend & Fresno family this weekend!!
  • my new DSLR camera is awesome!

I'm excited for...

  • going to see the Sparkle Ball Christmas Lights in Fullerton with Tyler!!
  • my visits friends in San Jose & family Fresno!
  • my work Christmas party
  • being on vacation!
  • CHRISTMAS! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo