Thursday, December 22, 2011

Embrace the Camera

I'm about to state the obvious: I LOVE VACATION TIME!! I have returned from my mini road trip and could not be happier that I took the week before Christmas off work to enjoy the holidays with the most special people in my life who aren't very close to me geographically.

My visit with my best friend Jenna was so much fun!! I cannot wait to post about our Christmas baking marathon!! My visit with my Fresno family was equally enjoyable; it was the first time my super shy 18 month old nephew came running to the door upon my arrival screaming, "D! D! D!" *insert melting heart here!!*




I can't emphasize enough how much I love Embrace the Camera!! When I spent time with my niece and nephew I made sure we got some shots all together - a lot of them - with ETC in mind. It got to the point that Berkeley would say, "Let's embrace the camera, D!" Love her!

So here are just a few of our special moments being silly and making the most of our visits together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite - I call it "Waiting for Santa" haha ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Broxton is such a snuggle bug!
Photobucket

She is a wiz on the iPhone!
Photobucket

Photobucket

We love to take our funny face pics!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tickle time!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not in this last one, but Berkeley asked if she could embrace the camera with her Ariel (I got it for her for Christmas a few weeks ago). How could you deny this face that right?! :)
Photobucket

I can't believe in 6 months there's going to be a third one of them!! It's hard to believe Berkeley is far from the baby!! As much as I can't wait to have kids of my own, I'm so glad I got to be Auntie D first because I'm getting to appreciate these little ones in such a special way! :)

1 comments:

  1. looks like you had a fun time :)

    have a great christmas, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo