Thursday, December 1, 2011

Embrace the Camera with Berkeley

I know I sound like a broken record, but I love when my niece and nephew come to visit! Until I have kids, there is no love like I have for them! Thanksgiving weekend was so fun because they were here from Wednesday night until Saturday morning!

On Black Friday when my family was all out shopping, my niece Berkeley got a little bit cranky, as most 3 year old shoppers are want to do. She was tired and hungry and Auntie D's fall snack mix wasn't quite cutting it. We decided to take a rest and sit outside of Bath & Body Works where my mom & her mom were waiting in a massive line. I suddenly got the great idea to take some pictures for Embrace the Camera with the idea that it would entertain Berkeley! It worked!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

We took a ton, but these are my favorites because you can see how it started to cheer her up! Not only did taking silly pictures distract a 3 year old shopper but they also preserved the memory!

I can't forget the shot of our boots. Hers are definitely way cuter than mine!! :)

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


3 comments:

  1. Awww.. She's so cute!!! :) Makes me want a little girl. :)
    Thanks for the comment over on my blog. I always appreciate it!

    Digger
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love her little headband. Great idea with the distraction.
    Visiting from "embrace the camera".
    redemptionisbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ps. I have the same boots as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome way to cheer her up. That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo