Saturday, December 3, 2011

Currently . . .

I've seen this running around on a few blogs (here & here & here) and thought it was fun!

Obsessing over:
Christmas! Between crafting, gift giving, and trying to fit in all the memorable traditions only this season can bring, it's definitely become an obsession! Also, Porto's potato balls Shant brought into work today. Ugh. I could eat a dozen of these.

Working on: Knitting my nephew a baby blanket. He's almost 18 months old and Auntie D hasn't even knit him a blanket yet! How sad, right?! His older sister is the reason I took up loom knitting; I wanted her to be able to look back at something I made for her as a baby. It's time I finally made one for Broxton! And a new baby is coming in June... better start working on his/hers now, too!

Thinking about: Work (my day job). It's the slowest time of the year historically in my line of business, but that doesn't stop the pressure for us to make big sales. In fact, the pressure increases. I've already met my target for the year but it's really stressful to constantly need to make sales when nobody is buying! I can't stop thinking about it.

Anticipating: My trip to Vegas to visit my dad, his wife and my littlest sister. By the time this posts I'll already be there (I know, I'm cheating! "Currently" really means 8:30am on Friday lol)! I'm excited, a little anxious and dreading that drive (approx 4 hours from OC to LV). I'll blog about how everything goes when I get back!

Listening to: Nothing, I need some Christmas music!

Drinking: Hazelnut coffee with tons of Hazelnut creamer. YUM.

Wishing: I had a job that I loved. I guess it wasn't such a cliche when they told me to do what I love as a kid! If you do what you love, don't take it for granted!

1 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, there is a coffee place in town that makes THE BEST hazelnut lattes ever. It's a major treat when I get one :) Have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo