Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bittersweet

I didn't mean to take such a long blog break, but things happen during the holidays. I decided to enjoy real life and unplug for a bit but I'm excited to share with you all of my fun holiday happenings. I'm sad that the holiday season is coming to a close. So bittersweet.

null
my mom's incredible Christmas tree

My vacation was amazing - pictures to come!
My Christmas was also great - pictures of that soon, too!
I've almost completed all of my 12 by 2012 goals! More on that later as well!

For now I'm going to enjoy the final moments of Christmastime. Tyler and I were too busy with family celebrations and work that we haven't even gotten to celebrate Christmas together. We like to have our one-on-one gift giving time and celebrating, so we're doing that tonight. I'm actually very excited because it's prolonging my favorite season just a little bit longer and I couldn't be happier about that!

null
Tyler & I on Christmas Eve - I was making him dance ;)

I hope you're able to squeeze out every last ounce of Christmas that you can and that you've gotten to enjoy it with the ones you love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo