Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in Pictures

January was my 27th birthday and Dahlilah's 1st birthday. Dahlilah is my good friend Samantha's baby girl (they're both in the middle).
null

February I bought my brand new Honda Civic EX-L after a long, stressful and careful process.
null

March Tyler and I got to visit New York City after a business trip I had in New Jersey
Photobucket

April I visited my Dad & sister for the first time since they moved to Las Vegas.
null

May I won tickets to a preview of the new Star Tours: The Adventure Continues ride at Disneyland. I also worked really hard on being physically fit (wish I kept it up!!).
null

June was Jenna's Bridal Shower and my nephew Broxton turned 1.
Photobucket

July Shant & Renee's got married and so did Andrew and Brittany!
Photobucket

August was Jenna & Garrett's wedding!
null

September was our family's annual Labor Day Beach Party. It was also Tyler's 26th birthday.
null

October I started this blog! Tyler and I went on our 1 year anniversary road trip. I also found out that I'm going to be an auntie again next summer!
Photobucket

November was a beautiful Thanksgiving with family
null

December was full of Christmas celebrations in Las Vegas, San Jose, Fresno, and home in Orange County.
Photobucket

2011 was such a great year full of family, friends, traveling and excitement!!! I hope 2012 can keep up with all that!!

1 comments:

  1. Ok your year looks like it was awesome! And I'm jealous of your OC origins, I hope I can visit or live there someday!
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo