Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I Love Wednesday

I know this is kind of pathetic, but I am loving Echinacea on this lovely Wednesday.

Photobucket Photobucket

If you don't know what Echinacea is, then clearly you've never met my mother. At the tiniest hint of sickness you're supposed to start taking this supplement and like a tiny green army it helps your immune system fight whatever is attacking your body. There are a lot of people that say any sign that it helps is just a placebo effect & a lot of people who say it's a magic pill.

My mom should be the President of the Echinacea Awareness Committee because she will give you a week's supply if you so much as sniffle in front of her. She discovered Echinacea when I was a teenager, and I must say it has worked miracles for me many times. If it's a placebo effect, I'll take it! I have been fighting feeling sick all week and this morning I am almost ready to throw in the towel and accept my sick fate. But I have faith that my Echinacea coupled with its sidekick, Vitamin C, will prevail like superheros!

I guess I'd rather get sick now than in a month! I hope everyone else is avoiding getting sick!

lollipops

1 comments:

  1. Your mom sounds just like me! LOL Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo