Sunday, November 27, 2011

I Love 4 Day Weekends

I'm sad today is the last day of my 4 day weekend! It has been a crazy and productive weekend and even though I made myself promise I'd stay better connected to the online world this weekend, I have definitely not!

You see, I have a confession to make: I don't have internet at my house. Crazy, right? I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it before, but it's never been a huge problem because I have internet and time to access what I need at work and via my iPhone. I live in a studio back house and always feel like it's a temporary living situation (18 months later) and don't want to deal with contracts, set up, etc. But now that I'm blogging more and enjoying it, internet is starting to feel like more of a necessity! Right now I'm sitting at Panera Bread, using their internet to read through 100+ entries on my BlogLovin feed! This is not convenient! This is also why I may not reply to comments, emails, or read your blog on the weekend: it's overwhelming just on my phone. Something has got to change!

Aside from my internet woes, this weekend has been incredible! I spent so much time with family and friends, so much time eating yummy food, so much time spending too much money, all the while being ever so thankful for all that I have! I don't have a perfect life, but I have more than I need and I'm so grateful and happy!!

I'm not yet a mother myself, but until I am, the best feeling in the entire world is the love I have for these two rugrats: my niece Berkeley and nephew Broxton! They are my ultimate joy! I'm so blessed beyond measure to have these two in my life, even though they live 4 hours away. And guess what? They're going to have a new brother or sister this summer! I can't wait!!

Photobucket Photobucket

I hope everyone had as wonderful of a Thanksgiving weekend as I did! Next week I will be posting all about our family's Thanksgiving celebration, our Black Friday excursions (yes, plural!), and share my excitement for the Christmas season! I will also be crossing off a bunch of items from my 12 By 2012 list and might share some ideas I have for Knit Together By Love in the next week or two! I am so excited for December!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo