Sunday, November 13, 2011

Embrace This Season of Life

I'm finally embracing the camera! Better late than never, right? :)



Friday night my good friend Raffi asked me if I wanted to go out. At 10PM! I have been really trying to focus on appreciating this season of my life pre-wife&mommyhood, so I said yes! As I got glammed up I thought about how eventually I will have kids and won't be able to do these kinds of things spur of the moment (not that I plan to start a family tomorrow, but time flies!).

Here are some shots from our night at a bar/club. We had a lot of fun drinking and dancing!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

It started raining as we left the bar. We went across the street to Norm's and ate breakfast at 2am. I felt like I was 21 again! ;) hahaha! OH!! And a girl told me I reminded her of Christina Applegate!!! I wishhhh!!!!! Hahaha!! :) Fun night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo