Saturday, October 15, 2011

Little Ones

This morning I woke up and drove 250 miles north (about 4 hours) to Fresno where my brother Ryan lives with his wife and 2 kids. I absolutely adore kids, so my 3-year old niece and 16-month old nephew are my heaven on Earth! I can never get to Fresno fast enough!

To make things even better, my brother asked if I could babysit tonight which is what I'm doing right now. We are currently watching The Little Mermaid (my niece and my faaaaaavorite).

Here's a picture of my nephew from some playtime earlier. He is such a sweet, sweet baby!

Until tomorrow,
Danielle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo