Monday, October 17, 2011

Disneyland: Day 1

I'm just too exhausted to really post but Berkeley and I had an amazing day with Auntie Lori and Cousin Jennifer followed by an afternoon/evening at Disneyland!! The "ear infection" was a false alarm!! Thank goodness!!!!!

On the plus side, Ariel waved and blew kisses at Berkeley. On the negative, Captain Hook scared her half to death by confronting her during the parade! Poor girl was traumatized!!!

I'm not sure how I'll ever sleep enough to be energized for another Disneyland day tomorrow!

<3 Auntie D

Here is my Auntie Lori and Berkeley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo