Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Beginnings

I always feel like it's difficult to make a first blog post because it's important to make a good impression. And yes, I say "always" because this is not my first first blog post. I have started blogging more than once while filled with momentum for a "craft blog", a "fitness blog" or a journaling blog; I always begin with good intention but taper off because I don't feel like writing about that subject anymore or I "forget" to write.

But if at first you don't succeed, blog and blog again! I'm not entirely sure where this blog will take me; I'll probably write about my crafting, my love/hate relationship with physical fitness, and most definitely I will talk about my family and friends. I just hope that unlike a lot of hobbies I start, I don't burn out or get lazy with this one!

Wish me luck,
Danielle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! Leave a note to let me know you dropped by and I'll come visit your blog, too! If I can't reach you by blog or email, I'll reply back right here shortly! Thanks again! xo